Wörmann Trailers has been involved with the manufacture of trailers for more than 50 years from their base on the outskirts of Munich, Germany. They are a leading and well respected brand, renowned within the industry for product quality and we are proud to be the sole appointed UK distributor for Wörmann Trailers.
The Wörmann Trailers Frigo-King range of refrigerated trailers is renowned for their quality and durability. Available in a number of different dimensions and payloads to meets each customer’s requirements. The standard features include:
- Class leading insulation levels of 60mm including floor
- Full width double rear doors with stainless steel hinges and fittings
- Lockable internal door closing system with emergency release
- Bulkhead internal light, the option for a LED light is available
- Non slip 60mm insulated floor with 250mm skirting boards
- Welded steel frame and hot dipped galvanized chassis
- Heavy duty jockey wheel
- Two-wheel overrun brake with fully automatic reverse and parking brake
- Heavy duty PVC wheel arches with full sized wheels
- Four heavy duty corner prop stands
- Spare wheel and mounting bracket
- Wheel clamp
- Hitch lock box
- 3 tier shelving
We offer a nationwide delivery service. If trailers are not in stock they may be factory ordered with short lead times. Additional costs will apply depending on delivery miles. Please ask for details.
One year warranty on trailer and the Govi refrigeration unit. Warranty covers all parts and labour and is effective from date of purchase.
Finance quotations can be provided directly by our finance partners. Please ask for details or go to our Finance Page for more information.
Call today on 0333 6000 800 for more information.
- All Prices are subject to VAT and may change without notice.
- Delivery charges are available on request.
Woermann Frigo-King 3035/155 3.5m Chiller Trailer
Volume: 10.66 cu metres
Floor: 5.33 sq metres
External Dimensions Length: 4.52m
Weights Gross: 3000kg
Refrigeration Unit Govi Arktik 1600N
+10c to +2c
- Galvanised steel chassis
- 60mm steel-skinned, polyurethane sandwich panels providing food regulation-safe storage
- 14″ maintenance-free wheels and bearings
- Heavy duty jockey wheel
- Full width double lockable rear doors with anodised aluminium door frame
- Switched internal bulkhead light
- Non-slip floor
- 13 pin electrics providing full road lights including reverse
- Heavy duty PVC mud guards
- Parking brake
- Four wind-down heavy-duty telescopic prop stands
- 13A domestic supply (18m cable supplied) or minimum 5KVA generator (see options)
- Govi Arktik 1600N refrigeration unit.
- One year full manufacturer warranty
- Designed specifically for refrigerated trailer use
- Auto-defrost every four hours
- Temperature range from +2°C to +10°C
- Lockable, water resistant digital multifunction display