Wörmann Trailers has been involved with the manufacture of trailers for more than 50 years from their base on the outskirts of Munich, Germany. They are a leading and well respected brand, renowned within the industry for product quality and we are proud to be the sole appointed UK distributor for Wörmann Trailers.
The Wörmann Trailers Thermo Liner range of refrigerated trailers is renowned for their quality and durability. Available in a number of different dimensions and payloads to meets each customer’s requirements. The standard features include:
- Class leading insulation levels of 60mm including floor
- Full width double rear doors with stainless steel hinges and fittings
- Lockable internal door closing system with emergency release
- Bulkhead internal light, the option for a LED light is available
- Non slip 60mm insulated floor with 250mm skirting boards
- Welded steel frame and hot dipped galvanized chassis
- Heavy duty jockey wheel
- Two-wheel overrun brake with fully automatic reverse and parking brake
- Heavy duty PVC wheel arches with full sized wheels
- Four heavy duty corner prop stands
- Wheel clamp
- Hitch lock box
- 3 tier shelving
We offer a nationwide delivery service. If trailers are not in stock they may be factory ordered with short lead times. Additional costs will apply depending on delivery miles. Please ask for details.
All trailers and GOVI refrigeration units carry one year manufacturer warranty. Used trailers will be sold with any remaining manufacturer warranty where applicable.
Finance quotations can be provided directly by our finance partners. Please ask for details or go to our Finance Page for more information.
Call today on 0333 6000 800 for more information.
- All Prices are subject to VAT and may change without notice.
- Delivery charges are available on request.
Woermann Thermo Liner 2730/155 3.0m Chiller Trailer
Volume: 9.11 cu metres
Floor: 4.56 sq metres
External Dimensions Length: 4.52m
Weights Gross: 2700kg
Refrigeration Unit Govi Arktik 1600N
+10c to +2c