After a year of struggling with openings, closings and unknowns, things are starting to open up, and the idea of being able to roam once again has got us all very excited.
With all the flights abroad being challenging to attain, an influx of internal travel is happening. People are starting to adventure into parts of the UK they never had before, which is excellent news, but why?
With fewer planes in the air and fewer cruise ships in the ocean, we allow our planet to have some respite from the pollution that these modes of transport can give. Not only that, but it’s allowing us to experience the wonders that the UK has to offer, which we can sometimes ignore in our search for summer sun hideaways.
This summer’s tourism is expected to come from our own shores with many coastal areas being rammed with us Brits finding our local beaches much more appealing than travelling abroad and into a potential quarantine period.
What does this mean for the hospitality industry?
This is fantastic news. After the slow period within the industry and with many having to close up shop for months, it looks as though it will be a busy summer for all within hospitality.
Campsites, hotels and Air BnB’s are already reported to be at capacity for the summer months. This means that all the restaurants, cafes and event locations can expect to be busy, very busy.
The pros and cons of this busy period
Although we, for one, are delighted to be out enjoying life, food and coffee again, there are pros and cons for this busy period.
- Demand – Have you considered if you have enough refrigerated storage space for this busy period?
- Space – With social distancing still a rule of life, have you prepared your spaces to ensure maximum capacity while following regulations?
- Staff – Have you hired enough seasonal staff to ensure you can keep up with demand?
- Busy – There will be so many tourists visiting the area. This will help businesses recoup some of the losses incurred during the lockdown.
- New and small businesses can thrive. A lot of people are looking for local smaller businesses.
- We are allowed out to eat, drink and be merry once again.
How can we help you prepare?
Ensuring you have the storage space for all the extra food, chilled and frozen goods could be incredibly beneficial. But if you don’t want to spend the money purchasing a new refrigerated trailer, then don’t fret; we have a large fleet of chiller and freezer trailers available for short and long term hire.
Hiring either a chiller trailer or a freezer trailer is the perfect solution to all of your additional refrigerated storage needs.
Here is what we can offer you.
- An initial quote and phone call to understand your needs and ensure we provide you with the best options.
- Both freezer and chiller trailers available depending on your needs.
- Various sizes of the refrigerated trailers to suit your requirements.
- Shelving can be added to the trailer should this be required.
- Complete set up with delivery and collection service.
- The trailers can be run from a mains power supply or generator.
Refrigerated Trailer Hire can be the most cost-effective way to deal with the impending summer influx. Still unsure? Why not give us a call to discuss your exact needs and requirements and enable us to answer any questions or concerns you may have.